1. Go to the Blogger page.
2. Log into your Blogger dashboard where you will find the templates for your blog posts.
3. Type a sentence in which you will want to put a link. The best place to put a media source is in a phrase like "RBC reported" or "as Kseniya Kirillova wrote on Rufabula," i.e. at the first appearance of the writer or media outlet.
4. In this case, the phrase is "Novaya Gazeta reported," so we will want to highlight that phrase to receive the link. Place your cursor at the beginning of the phrase, and drag it to the end to highlight it. Leave it highlighted.
5. Then place your cursor at the task bar above on the operation "Link" to the right of the center and click once.
6. This gives you a box titled "Edit Link". Just paste your phrase into that box labelled "Web Address" using "paste" or "control v". It will show you the phrase that will now connect to that link. Click "OK".
7. Now you will see a blue box that says "Go to Link". You can make sure your link is correct and even test it with click on it now. Then click on the "X" in the upper right hand corner of that blue box to get rid of it. Now you can keep typing your text.
8. The result looks like this - the source is a hypertext link under the correct phrase and your blog text continues without interruption. You can then keep adding links to phrases in the text as needed, clicking "Link", pasting into the box, clicking "OK," and then click on the "X" to get rid of the resulting blue box. This ensures that your text isn't larded with links and that errors don't happen -- which can be frequent on Blogger with links that have no "http://" in them "as is". The system will automatically add "http://" IF you use their template and their "LINK" box.